The customer service rep came across like a real bimbo without any information.She guaranteed delivery without having any facts support the anticipated delivery.

She "believes." However, she couldn't tell me where the shipment was. ABC uses a third party trucker to deliver to UPS for their shipping. Never heard anything so rediculous - UPS won't pick up at their warehouse? Doesn't make sense - or maybe they don't stock anything - maybe they are not a distributor but a reshipper, hmmmm.

So, their pricing was the best price, hmmmm.Buyer beware, know your ABCs before you order from this company!

Had an Experience with ABC Distributing?

Comments

#202022

Greetings Saulf,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your unpleasant experience with abc distributing. :( Please know that we strive to provide exceptional customer service with every transaction and deeply regret to have disappointed you.

Your opinion on this matter is truly valued, as we take customer feedback very seriously when evaluating future changes and improvements. For this reason, I would really like to speak with you directly for additional details concerning your occurrence.

My hope is to restore your faith in us and show you why so many others choose abc distributing as there number one shopping source. I ask that you please contact me directly at helpline@abcdistributing.com with “Pissed Consumer Complaint” in the subject line and provide your account number and best way and time to get in touch with you. Once your email is received, I will contact you immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Most sincerely,