I placed 2 orders, one Feb 2009 the other March 2009.They have removed over $200.00 from my

credit card and to date I have received not one

bit of merchandise from them.

Contacting them is a joke. They claim they shipped all my product (of course separately) to get more money for shipping charges but nothing has every come. I would advise people to avoid ordering anything from this company as they are not on the up and up with people.

I have filed complaints with the BBB and with the attorney general's office in Illinois.Maybe someone will listen and put them out of business.

Had an Experience with ABC Distributing?

Comments

Good luck getting this resolved....the company is a joke.I ordered items just before Xmas and did not receive the full order, but they wanted me to pay for it regardless.

When I complained, they placed me on a prepayment plan, meaning they would only ship when i prepaid for the items they claimed to have shipped me. Why would anyone in the right mind pay for something they never received???

Spent alot of money there but found better products/service elsewhere.:sigh

Stokke, Vestfold, Norway #60214

Dear Trudy,

I am sorry you haven't received your merchandise and that you had trouble getting assistance. I would like to follow up with your order. Please forward your order information along with a contact number to helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com. Once I receive your account information, it will be my priority to be sure you receive complete satisfaction with your order.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

Jodi S.