Abc Distributing - Don’t buy

I ordered from lakeside, not knowing they were LTD and abc . They cashed my check but never sent me the order.

I called and was transferred six times and on the phone for over an hour. They couldn’t find my order and finally said it was sent to someone else. They said someone would call back shortly to process a refund.they never called. I called again and went through the exact same thing!

They still have not returned my 190 bucks, given me my order or called me back!

Something is seriously wrong with this company. Don’t do business with these companies!

Product or Service Mentioned: Abc Distributing Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Catalog.

I didn't like: Not getting my order or my money back.

Abc Distributing - Love abc

5.0

I have ordered a lot of things from ABC for many years, very satisfied with their merchandise and service. keep up the good work, thanks for the wonderful item that you have for your customers to buy, a lot of the things I buy are for my Christmas party, they make great gifts, also the things I use to decorate or serving items. I know this is for pissed customers, but there is another side, I think over all, most customers are very happy with abc, I hope they keep everything the way it is, ordering is easy, the only thing I would change is the shipping charges, can be costly

Reason of review: Good quality.

Abc Distributing in Angier, North Carolina - Review in Shopping category from Angier, North Carolina

I worked for this company in 1999-2000 their business practices are insane as a packing supervisor the conditions these people have to work in are not fit for animals let alone people, when i worked there we were hit with a huricane which we worked in a metal warehouse the water was up to our knees and we were told we had to come to work! Insanity so dont blame the employees it the companys policies that are filed

Abc Distributing in Salt Lake City, Utah - Simple Review #1459382722

I order some stuff 3 weeks ago by mail why dose it take so long there are more but can't remember what they we're

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Abc Distributing in Tarboro, North Carolina - Simple Review #1413177832

Tarboro, North Carolina

Never had one bad experience. I have been ordering from abc since 2001.

Abc Distributing - Why the complaining

5.0

I don't understand why so much complaining. I ordered me a set and my mother a set of the silver ware from ABC way back when i was 18 and i am now 56 and still have and using both sets now that mother has passed.

Was very pleased. No complaints here. I think it is a wonderful company. My son is even going to order from them know, after seeing the great quality.

We also liked how they have the nice long teaspoons with them. You can not usually get such a great set for such a great price.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

You say you placed the order when you were 18 and now your 56 but do not mention anything about placing more orders during this time period. The quality of the products and the service of this company has gone downhill since you last placed your order

Abc Distributing in Casselberry, Florida - Never had a problem

I don't understand why there are so many complaints. I've ordered several times over the past 20 years or more, without any type of problems.

Orders are always shipped in a reasonable amount of time, items come as described and pictured. Always get complete order. I've always been happy with them. My nephew has some of his toys I ordered when he was an infant.

He's 11 now. Though, the quality of some of the items isn't always there, you get what you pay for and I really can't complain.

It's my "go to" source for Christmas & birthdays. I'll continue to order.

Abc Distributing - Ordered through automated services

I placed a order after service hours with the automated service. Went through the whole order got a confirmation# and hung up.

I decided to check it online thru my account which was not even there kept stating email was wrong etc so I called and there was no record of me placing that order, so I asked to place it then and when I did they were out of the item I wanted. I will NEVER EVER oder from this company again.

Ok you want 100 words. I will not order from you again, I will not order from you again

Comments

I have Ordered from this Company for many many years! I am very happy with not only thier wonderful Prices but also product!

Nwver ever had an issue. In fact I ordered a carpet I've had for years now and it still looks great! It was inexpensive so was pleasantly suprised! Just placed another item and saved $15 on Shipping through an offer they are having!

I can't say enough good about the Company! I will keep buying and referring all of my friends!

Abc Distributing in San Antonio, Texas - FRAUD

I have sent Faxes and police reports regarding the matter of My bothers business. A woman has opened an account that is not the owner of this business.

I have faxed , called, email... NO RESPONSE, from so called FRAUD Department. You would think the people that our this company would check to see the owner is of said business. ABC distributing is helping frauds happen to Business owners , what about regular people like you and me.

They refuse to give me information of what has been charged or when account was opened due to the fact I am not the person that opened account, OF COURSE I am Not I am reporting a FRAUD.

I can't get any help.. So Busness Owner and Consumers beware this could happen tpo y

Dousman, Wisconsin, United States #655783

I wish you luck. Your going to need it

Abc Distributing in Dallas, Texas - No Communication!!!

I have read all complaints on this compnay & will never order fromt hem again!! I wish I had known before I ordered from them.

My stuff was shipped and UPS tried to deliver 3 times because it said need signature for pkg. which the company never told me this and now it is on it's way back to them. I know I will have problems with getting money back or customer service now that I read this. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

or any other company that is associated to it!!

I am going to attempt to call & see what happens to me or if I can get progress from this company. Even if I do, I do not want to order from anyone who does not tell you up front that you need to have someone there to sign or else I would have had them deliver to my place of employment.

Springfield, Missouri, United States #712701

I have been ordering from them for years and have never had an issue that was not taken care of immediately.

These people only think of themselves and what's best for them