ABC Distributing shipping costs ripoff
I ordered a set of very small salt and pepper shakers.They were ordered and payed for on 9/3 ,they did not ship out untill 9/10.
I assumed because they charged me over $6 for shipping this tiny package, that they would ship by UPS (as stated when I ordered). Its now 9/17, and still no item.I called their customer service and was told shipping will take 15 days , because they were shipped parcel post via USPS.
Actually shipping costs should have only been $2.50 ,tops.This company makes up the difference by charging high shipping costs and then shipping out the slowest and cheapest way possible.review #135711
You may also like
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida. We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7...."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."