ABC Distributing shipping costs ripoff
I ordered a set of very small salt and pepper shakers.They were ordered and payed for on 9/3 ,they did not ship out untill 9/10.
I assumed because they charged me over $6 for shipping this tiny package, that they would ship by UPS (as stated when I ordered). Its now 9/17, and still no item.I called their customer service and was told shipping will take 15 days , because they were shipped parcel post via USPS.
Actually shipping costs should have only been $2.50 ,tops.This company makes up the difference by charging high shipping costs and then shipping out the slowest and cheapest way possible.12d7c19b review #135711
You may also like
- "I was buying two metals one been gold pamp ,been out of envelope, second I bought Opm silver one kilo bar look like clay color of silver is white..."
- "Attn: Claims Department Management RE: Acct. 22679011 / Beatriz Williams As per my telephone conversation with..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "My husband got the outer part of the bookcase put together and went to lay the shelves in and noticed the discrepancy in the shelf with the drippage from the..."
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- "This guy has claimed poor customer service and attempted to downgrade our business ratings online. I have been collecting his online posts and my attorney has determined that enough..."